Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

ten on 10, January

I remembered about this idea for a once-a-month project later in the day while Cory was cooking dinner.  As if I don't have enough going on trying to prepare for our first wedding show on Saturday, I picked up the camera and told myself I'd snap 10 photos to post here tonight.  I'm going to aim for following through with ten on the 10th of each month.

here's January...

1. he's made dinner every night this week so I can focus on getting projects for the wedding show crossed off the list.


2. "I will put on my cute face and do tricks for cheese!"


3. these blooms brighten my day in the middle of winter.


4. wedding dress hangers, priced and ready for brides to buy! (crossing fingers)


5. our logo, in vinyl, on glass...LOVE!!


6. boxes are packed with all the little details & decorations for the booth.


7. 30 (or so) apple crates that will line the perimeter of our booth (looking forward to getting rid of the pile in my living room).


8. a polaroid from Christmas & more vinyl are a happy new addition to our entryway.


9. week-old flowers from Cory for starting my new job last week.


10. lots of work in the evenings for our little booth this week...trying to keep up with the daily stuff.

No comments: