Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lake Chelan - Viall Summer Vacation

my last post I said I'd share the photos from our visit with LindsayLoo & her family in Lake Chelan last week...so here are a few (because really, that's all I took).
**Please excuse the poor image quality, they are SOOC and resized down to blog-size. I haven't done a whole lot of editing to any photos recently because I'm holding out for when we get Adobe Lightroom (which is amazing, by the way), but between a new camera, and a big trip planned, and a few other expenses we might wait several more weeks before splurging a few hundred $ on photo editing software.

The drive up there.


I love this one because I look a little crazy (why am I standing like that?), and she has a crispy sunburn (typical after the first day of vacation), and it just reminds me of when we were about 12 years old.


Pretty girls.


Silly girls!


And then came the entertainment...

She sang and danced for a good 10-15 minutes, such a little ham she is...too cute!

No comments: