Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

camera's first adventure

We did get out on a little adventure with the new camera the weekend before last...went for a drive on the Chumstick Highway through Plain & Lake Wenatchee (kind of in the Leavenworth area). It POURED down rain, so we did more driving than stopping for picture taking. I think I decided that I'll let Cory keep "the monster" and I'll stick with my little Rebel for just a while longer because that thing is too big for me.






oh, and the mosquitoes are thick up there...we got eaten alive!
Mosquitos: 14 / C&M: 1

Last night we headed up to Lake Chelan for a visit with my bestest friend Lindsay and her family on their annual vacation visit. Her four year old neice, Sofia is quite the little entertainer. Haven't downloaded the pics off the camera yet, but I'll be sharing soon.

No comments: