Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

thunder rolls & lightening strikes

We've been really busy lately, hence the 7 week hiatus.

Tonight I was going to take some time and get you call caught up on what we've been up to (seriously, I was...I had a post all started and everything), that was before we ran out the door at 9:00pm with our cameras & tripods to drive up a mountain to take pictures of lightening.

I figured the blog could wait, it's not too often we have the chance to photograph this stuff!

That's been my excuse with anything blog-related for a while now...we've been having too much fun with life.

I'm sorry for such a long absence. I know this space has suffered from terrible neglect recently and I hope to change that soon...it's just so hard to come back to blog-land after being gone for so long.

No comments: