Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, I loathe you...

the only happy thing in my day, was that it's finally a new month.
Hello February!
Well, not really "finally" because January just flew by, but we are just that much closer to spring, right?
Oh, and then my day got happier when I got home from work because 1) I was home from work, and 2) there were flowers from Cory that greeted me on the table when I walked in the door, just because.

And then I remembered that the Bachelor is on tonight. I don't know if I've mentioned that I'm a big fan of Jake, but I am.

Have you seen the new Terrain? It's basically the GMC version of the Traverse. You've seen the commercial...

Love that little girl. It's surprisingly cheap for what it is. I'm not saying we're buying a new car any time soon or anything, but this little vehicle has been talked about a lot lately.
"I want the big girl car!"

We had a really good weekend. I have a couple pictures to share, maybe tomorrow if I don't put it off. Hey, that would be some kind of record since I've been such a slacker lately!

No comments: