I get to looking at things on the computer...and I open websites & blogs in tabs...and I keep opening more tabs & more tabs...and when I have too many tabs open in that window...I open another window...and start opening more tabs.
It's a vicious cycle, and Cory thinks I'm nuts!
Then once every week or so, I revisit all my windows full of tabs, and I condense them. Or (this sounds so silly, and I can't believe I'm about to admit it to you)...but I compose an email to myself, usually titled "links" and I email myself. Yes. I know. I can't tell you how many emails I have from myself. It's ridiculous.
The reason I save most websites, is because I want to go back and finish reading something, or it had something cool (usually related to crafts, photography, or gardens), or a yummy looking recipe, or just a reminder to do something.
Ok, so right now I'm doing a little clean-up, and instead of writing an email to myself I thought I'd share a few random sites...
- mint ice cream
- lemon ice cream
- rhubarb berry ice cream
**home made ice cream is the best...this is my *reminder* to put the ice cream attachment for the kitchen aid in the freezer and get some ingredients, asap!
- asparagus fern - saw this plant at HD this weekend, and thought it would be cool in the yard, but wanted to do a little research first
- Wenatchee farmer's market - because I need to go!
- haven't read Postsecret yet this week
- 100 layer cake - everything here is so beautiful, lots of inspirations...thanks, Vanessa for getting me hooked!
- 101 cookbooks - neat foodie site recommended by Rochelle that I wanted to re-visit
- couch at Macy's that is oh-so-comfy
- water fountain from Martha that is kind of similar to something we eventually want to make