Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

a few randoms...

Yesterday, I got a tree from Macy's in honor of Earth Day

FINALLY a new Grey's tomorrow!

Cirque du Soleil - Corteo looks awesome, and is in Seattle...but I have plans every weekend {maybe one of the Vegas shows sometime, sigh}. The Mark Morris Dance Group also looks amazing! I saw a commercial for it tonight, and then had to run to the computer to look it up...I think I'm just in need of any good dance-like performance {my Mom's is coming up soon!} Maybe I should look into season tickets for PNB next year... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you and Cory ever get to Vegas, one of the shows on the must see list is "O" by Cirque de Soli at the Belagio. It is worth every penny. It is an amazing show to see. I highly recomend it.
Gary F.