Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

I <3 MOM



























So, I know it has been way too long since I've posted anything...and after such a long weekend and not wanting to unpack or do any school work at the moment, I figure this is a perfect opportunity. Also, since my most loyal reader is my Mom, and yesterday was Mom's Day (she really just checks for new posts and there never is any), I thought I'd give her something to be excited about! ;)

Cory & I went to his old elementary school down the street yesterday with our Slurpees to play catch with the baseball, and then we played on the playground. We had a grand ol' time and snapped some photos (me in my I <3 MOM shirt)...I just had to share the love I've got for my mama.

I love you MOM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet, when did you get that shirt? Loved the card and I don't know if I like the little birdie or the box he came in better!

Love Mom