Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

ten on 10, September

I really don't have the time to be doing this, but tomorrow is the last day of September.
Whoa dude!
Here's what the tenth looked like for me this month...

1.  I got to take a two day class on levy rates for work, yay!  Farting around with hand-held slow shutter and the fountain in front of the building during a break.

2.  Usually I come home for lunch and let the doggie out, but since I was on the other side of town I treated myself to a sandwich & soup at San Francisco Sourdough before the lunch rush hit.

3.  Mailed a pile of packages to clients, love getting stuff sent out.

 4.  Kicked off my shoes, and when I walked back by I noticed the light they were in.  Photo session on the floor with my shoes, yes!


5.  Loved on this guy....loving on one of my teddy bears on the guest his bed.


6.  Things are starting to die back in the yard, these blooms are still hanging on!


7.  This is my favorite favorite corner of our yard, at my favorite time of day.


8. Cory is home! Tucker is the greeting crew! We recycle!


9.  The beets!  Borscht is on the menu :)


10.  More farting around with the light at sunset.  It's amazing how much the position of the sun changes during this season.


11.  aaaand an extra, just since he's so dang handsome! (and that bokeh is yummy!)

No comments: