Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ten on 10, April

I realized it was the 10th of the month already, and I had ten photos to take and post around 4:30 this afternoon, so not much thought went into the set this month.  I grabbed the camera and snapped these when I got home from work.  If I were a cheater, I would post ten from the 9th (because yesterday was totally a better day!)...but I'm not, and today was a fine day too!

1. love self portraits...one from the bedroom, and the other with windy hair in the shadow of the dogwood tree (that is going to be looking gorgeous in about a week!)


2. the back yard from the garden...I love this place! (I'm pretty sure the dog does too!)


3. white bleeding heart...I need more of these!


4. hello happy rhubarb!...you made a delicious tart/pastry thing for dessert last Sunday, a lovely topping for vanilla ice cream during the week, and I'm predicting strawberry-rhubarb pie this weekend.


5. oh you pretty little daffodils...I'm enjoying you inside & out!


6. and my african violets are happily blooming on my kitchen windowsill again!


7. banana-nanna-nannas...this pair will be perfect in smoothies Saturday morning
(and since I wasn't feeling super creative behind the camera, they made a decent subject)


8. I've been working on a quilt...it's chevron and all kinds of orange, and it's all for ME!!
(this is the first that I haven't made to gift to a little babe, and I'm a little bit excited about it!)


9. Tucker!!...this is his perch where he waits for Cory to get home from work.


10. ...and then I started on dinner.

No comments: