Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

feeling a bit under the weather


I came home from work early yesterday because I wasn't feeling so well...when my alarm went off this morning, I felt even worse. Instead of bringing whatever nasty germs I have around other people, this is what I'll be doing from the couch today:

1) watch morning shows like Regis & Kelly and The View

2) do some catching up on my Google Reader

3) enter Pioneer Woman's 50D giveaway, because another new camera (for me!) would be excellent

4) think about making Roasted Vegetable Minestrone for dinner tonight because soup would be good and I've got fresh veggies in the garden, but it seems like a little too much work in the kitchen for a sickie like me (we'll see how I'm feeling later this afternoon)

5) go through some pictures from the trip, we finally got all the memory cards unloaded and there is close to 3000 images...oof!

6) finalize all the editing of pictures from cousin's wedding and get her DVD in the mail

7) start on doing the same for another wedding we went to this last weekend (yes, the day after we got home)

8) mentally get into fall mode. I knew when we left, that the season would change on us by the time we returned home...and it sure did! Time to change the decor in the house, there are several things to get done in the yard, and my mind is buzzing with ideas and inspiration for indoor wintertime projects (making a list of these things of course, my head is too achy to be moving about trying to get things accomplished)

9) September is national sewing month, and I've got a few projects to finish...so depending on how I'm feeling later, I may be sitting at my sewing machine

10) spend the rest of the day dreaming about tea and scones with clotted cream....
(*image above from Peacocks Tearoom in Ely)

No comments: