Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

DIY Christmas stuff to remember for next year

These links have been hanging out on my computer for quite some time. And now that Christmas is over, it's time to file the ideas away and hopefully I'll remember to revisit them next year.
Because next year I'll have more time to start and complete projects.
Yep, more time. (Insert wishful thinking here.)

So here are a few projects that caught my eye this season...


yarn wrapped trees


more yarn wrapped trees


pretty pretty pinecone


felt bows


felted candy canes


felted sweater stockings



vintage doily snowflakes


different doily snowflakes


marshmallows, you belong in my coco


adorable gift tags (for marshmallows)


felt ball ornaments


felt ruffle wreath


plastic baggie wreath

Alright, time to pack it away for the season.

We leave tomorrow morning for our annual snowmobiling trip to Island Park, and I have some things to get accomplished between now and then. Stuff like digging out all of our gear, and laundry, and packing, and cleaning. We'll be driving back home on January 2nd, and I'm not promising any posts while we're down there, so I'll see y'all after the new year!

No comments: