Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

p365

I'm really losing steam on this take a picture everyday thing...but I'm keeping with it, the pictures just seem to be terrible lately.
The other week, Poppytalk did an Autumn Color Week. I thought this would be an inspiring little challenge...so I decided to join in on the fun. It was a huge challenge, and not so inspiring to me. I blame it on the sun setting earlier and not having as many hours of daylight. It's a lot harder to take good pictures when it's dark outside. I finished out the week anyway, just to say I did.
monday, yellow:

tuesday, green:

wednesday, orange:

thursday, brown:

friday, red:

See, terrible pictures (except for the fire one, I like the fire). More proof in my finally updated album up there on the left.

Cory has been playing along with this project all year long too. After asking "have you taken your picture today" the other night, Cory informed me "I'm not going to be doing this again next year...just so you know...)

No comments: