Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

apples, apples, apples...

Clinique is giving away some free stuff...

This sweet offer started yesterday at Macy's. Just spend $21.50 and this little set of goodness is yours in your choice of red delicious or green sweet.
I got the heads up on this offer from Alissa the other night, and I had planed on swinging by Macy's on my way home from work yesterday. But I ended up leaving work early because I wasn't feeling super-fabulous.
I came home. Straight home.
Do not pass Macy's.
Do not collect free goodies.

I ate some crackers, drank some water, took a nap, and didn't leave the house...not even for some free stuff. I'm feeling a little bit better today, so the plan is back on. I just hope the supplies have lasted, because I love all types of bags, plus I have quite the apple fettish...so this is a must-have.

Here are a few other pretty appley things...

letterpress note cards

hand knit apple jacket

apple ink drawing

caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory

William Wegman apple Weimaraner...insert puppy face in favor of getting a dog (and then voice of reason saying we shouldn't get one quite yet).

Hope you are feeling better than I am this week! I'm really looking forward to a 3 day weekend, Columbus Day is a bank holiday on Monday...thanks Chris!

No comments: