Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A couple'a things I've got my eye on...

Pretty, pretty tree print from Petit Collage.

I think I would take just about anything with from The Vintage Pearl.

Alphabet pillows made from recycled suit jackets, love!

I think it would be fun to have a pair of these "party cups"

or a new water bottle.

A clever creamer container.

...but I'd rather have the udders.

Fall projects like these make me happy.
I especially like the felted pumpkin.

And I'm imagining the ribbon wreath in Christmas colors...

I have 4 PNB performances picked out...now to just coordinate with our schedule.

We are also trying to coordinate a semi-last-minute idea/decision to see Pearl Jam @ the Key Arena on the 22nd...it's a Tuesday, hmm...

There we are at the Gorge in 2006. It was something crazy like 108 degrees or something that day...good times!

Hey, tomorrow is 09/09/09! Have a good one!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Michelle...Cory gave me your "blog address". I have enjoyed your pictures and what you have to say. What a great way to stay connected. Aunt Becky

alissa said...

holy crap! i MUST have an "a" pillow! :)

miss you, friend!

xo,a