Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

elsie flannigan

Everyone in the craft world knows who I'm talking about...
I wouldn't consider myself her biggest fan. I don't check her blog on a daily or weekly basis...just occasionally. Like on Friday nights, when Cory's playing the new Wii Sports (his arm hurt the day after he got it, by the way)...I play blog catch-up, and visit all the places I don't usually visit on a daily or weekly basis...just occasionally.
Most of her stuff isn't really my cup of tea, but I would say that girl has got some talent. She also reaches for the stars and is goal driven, and that's inspiring to me.
Here are a few of Elsie's things that I love love love...

...because I do!

I might have squealed a little bit when I saw this...too cute!

I think I might need my camera strap to say this :)

and "girl loves toast"...I thought the toast-dudes were adorable, plus Cory makes me toast every morning so I can grab it as I'm running out the door.

Alright, one last Elsie thing...she had a link to madmenyourself...it's a pretty amusing time-waster, and it's got a groovy little tune that plays.
Meet "the Feldman's"

No comments: