Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

here's how well I did with my list yesterday...

laundry - check


organize scrap space - check


paint toenails - check


mend holes in the pockets of Cory's shorts - check (+ a button)

I'm surprised there were only 3 pair of holy-pocketed-shorts that were victim to all this stuff he carries around.

pick & edit photos for anniversary trip minibook
Didn't get to this one. I didn't think I would, but I put it on the list anyway...wishful thinking.

p365 updating - check
** see {p365 photojournal} on the sidebar **

grocery shopping - check


paint box fan funky colors - check

when I asked Cory if I could paint the fan...I don't think this is what he had in mind :) It's waaay better than the "constructioned" fan it was.

didn't alter any jar lids

make blueberry ice cream - check

the base is made, tonight we'll do the freezing part

avoid the heat - trying...

No comments: