Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

"things to do"

My list is HUGE again...trying to find time to get a few to-do's I've been putting off done and crossed off the list.
One of the things I'm going to do next week is contact these people about classes starting in the fall. I'm excited! Especially since it sounds like a place semi-similar to BDA, where I danced for 15 years.

Also, check out this article in the Wenatchee World about wakesurfing with Brandon (he's our boating "boyfriend"). One of our boat outings last week included the photoshoot for this article. It's funny to read his quotes...the part about 5 nights a week is false, it's been too windy and we're picky when it comes to good water.
Here he is at "Grant Road Mexican" (standard dinner procedure when we come off the water) for his birthday dinner they were talking about.

No comments: