Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

everyone else is doing it.

I saw this listy-wisty on Ali's blog, and I've seen many followers in blog-land...thought I'd join in too.

Outside my window...
is a yard full of dirt & weeds waiting for another excavator to come this weekend.

I am thinking...I am happy tomorrow is Friday. I think I ate too many cherries at lunch (but they were SOO good!) I need to get some laundry done & clean the bathroom. I need to get my hair cut.

I am thankful...that summertime is here.

From the kitchen...tonight is grilled chicken Greek salad. And for dessert, blueberry cobbler that Cory made with fresh blueberries from his Grandpa. (he made it at lunch and surprised me)

I am wearing...work attire, but I kicked off my shoes the minute I walked in the door.

I am creating...I wish I were creating more...

I am going...going, going...all the time!

I am reading...a PILE of magazines that have been collecting for a couple of months.

I am hoping...that it doesn't get super-hot this weekend.

I am hearing...the hum of the air conditioner.

Around the house...there is a LONG list of things to do.

One of my favorite things...is having a meal plan for the week. The decisions are already made and I only have to go to the store once or twice a week.

A few plans for the rest of the week...include not going to the grocery store :) Work Saturday. Excavate yard. Make raspberry jam with Sally. Maybe Annie & Brian will come visit. Hang out & have fun!

A picture to share...

No comments: