Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hey, its April 1st! Where did March go?

I'm still recovering from my sickness.
I have a terrible hack of a cough. I'm so tired to coughing.

I only worked a half day yesterday because I have to work on Saturday. With my extra afternoon time, I had lunch with Cory at Lemolo. Got a delicious loaf of bread from Great Harvest, a few needed items at Target, and Freddy's for groceries.
The rest of the afternoon was spent baking Rochelle's "crack cookies" and black bottom cupcakes for a bake sale we are having at work to benefit Race for the Cure. Also did a mound of dishes & laundry, dusted, vacuumed, ironed...all that fun stuff I've been putting off since I've been sick. Oh, but Cory cleaned the bathroom. That is by far my least favorite chore to do, and I don't remember the last time I did it...God bless him!
So tonight, I didn't do much. I think I'm a little burned out from yesterday.
I perused some lovely bloggy's instead...

next time I make cupcakes, I'm using Martha's recipe [photo via flickr]
**have you seen some of the cute cupcake liners that are out?!
seriously, they'll make you want to bake.


simple & cute; Etsy, Lotus Jewelry Studio


oh little red kettle, how I need you for atop our wood stove...


mousepad makeover, brilliant!

hmm, might have to do the silhouette thing, I'm kinda liking it.


loving anything letterpress right now, (lots of pretty stuff here)
especially when it has my name on it ;)

hey, more cool *free* handwriting fonts!

On a personal, I need to *yell at myself* note: I want to take better pictures. I need to stop being lazy and set my custom white balance!
There. I said it. Now I need to commit to it.

Ok, that's it for now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh! I was just checking in to see if you're better. Hope you feel normal soon...sounds like a nasty sick.

Oh, and now you've made me want a cupcake again! Great. Last time you posted a cupcake I had to go out and buy a real one. And eat it all :)