Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

happy things

Weddings are happy.

Cory's childhood friend, Scott got married last night.

Marianne is so sweet. And look at how he adores her.
The best part were the polka-dot ties the guys were wearing.
My appologies for the glowing dress, Cory couldn't get the white balance just right.

Here are a few other things making me happy:

I'm thinking about making a cupcake pincushion with beads on felt "frosting," this is my inspiration:

Can you imagine it?

I'm loving the idea of an "inspiration wire" in my scrap room.


this raised bed {or a couple} for a veggie garden would be sweet.

and some classes from the Chelan Master Gardeners might be fun.

this chair-shelf is super-cute.

...and we have 3 old chairs in the garage. I might have to sacrifice one for a project.
And I love those old jars used for Q-tips & cotton balls. I'm a sucker for old bottles. I just might have a small collection. Maybe.

I love these bottles too...

and these {I'm thinking with pink peonies}...


Hmm, all this talk about gardens & flowers and home dec & organizing...do you think I have spring on my mind?

And wedding season is here! We have one down, 3 more to go.

No comments: