Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I found a little time to scrap for the first time in a really long time last weekend. Oh, how I wish I had more time more often...


And over at shirt.woot.com today is "the walrus vs the eggmen"
you know, like the Beatles song...coo coo kachoo ka coo coo kachoo

I love the Beatles, and thought it was pretty clever :)

Anyway, on with the weekend...
We've got a pile "garage sale stuff" boxes to get organized in the laundry room, the "check engine" light in my car came on yesterday, so that needs investigating, I really need to organize and upload our pictures from the trip and get a book printed, the kitchen floor needs a good cleaning, still haven't planted my bulbs and I'm running out of time, and we're taking an entire "Feil family photo" at noon...no scrapbooking for me today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you do wedding cool, my friend!

they are gorgeous!

bring some stuff and maybe we can do a little scrappin' at ckc.

xo,a

Anonymous said...

i love the scrapbook page of our wedding, you are so amazing! i should hire you to put together our wedding photo book, love you can't wait to see you this weekend!!!