Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my lens is here, baby!

my lensbaby, that is.

Of course, I busted it out right away.
No looking at the instruction manual or anything.

It's pretty tricky {I'm totally concentrating here}. But it's REALLY cool!
I definitely think there is a learning curve, and you just have to play with it a bit to get the whole focusing thing down. I think I might need to play a lot-a-bit.

I just took pictures of whatever I could find. Most didn't turn out...ok ALL but like 2! Here is an alright shot of my empty rum & coke {I was going for the lime & straw}.

Later, we watched the Olympics & counted coin that Cory has been collecting for the "honeymoon fund." I reminded him that I work at a bank and count money all day long, but we have enough to pay for a shore excursion, so no complaining from me!

Man, is that Michael Phelps fast!

So you can see, I have a little way to go before I master the lensbaby...but I'm likin' it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! what kind is it???
~Julie