Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blessings in disguise

{disguise: that's a weird word...}
Anyhow, I've had a few lately...I was supposed to get my hair cut the other day, but the appointment was canceled. I was super bummed because my hair is driving me nuts, but it allowed me to do a few much more important things with my time {the hairs can wait to be cut 'till next week!} I also got a call yesterday morning saying that my property manager was going to be showing my apartment to an interested possible tenant today...my place is a MESS! This forced me to make time to clean {mainly the bathroom, and put a few piles of clothes away} last night...and boy was it nice to wake up to this morning :)

There have been a few other happenings...too much detail to explain at the moment. I'm so glad that in the midst of my crazy-busy-stressful-ness, I am reminded that God is present, and I couldn't feel more blessed.

Have a joyful day...the sun is out!

No comments: