Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

ramblings of the day...

  • in search of a wedding photographer, before all the good ones get booked...so much work! {sigh}
  • even more work to do for school...papers, presentations, exams...I've been a bit overwhelmed this week {bigger sigh}
  • I haven't done laundry in almost 4 weeks. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm starting to run out of underwear {well the comfortable frumpy ones anyway}
  • I'm kinda addicted to Facebook
  • so many people smoke cigarettes on campus, and I always seem to be downwind of them...eww!
  • I heart Costco!!
  • tomorrow I'm making chicken divan for dinner, yummy! :)
  • I check shirt.woot.com daily, can't beat a unique $10 t-shirt with free shipping...I have one on the way {cute!}
  • Its getting cold and rainy outside...makes walking home after class in the dark no fun :(
  • got the save-the-dates today! {they aren't going out for a little while...so don't get excited, people}
  • I'm watching the CMA's right now...Brad Paisley is performing
    {I love that man!}

No comments: