Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Getting Started

So this is my first 'blog'...we'll see what happens, and where it leads.
My main reason for creating this is actually to keep all my scrapbooky links together in one place where I can remember them {sounds lame...I know}, but I also think it'll be fun to use as sort of a 'diary' if you will...to discuss the little things that happen in my life {thoughts & ideas, events, rants & raves...} as well as a place to post some of my cards & page layouts. Kinda sounds like an excuse to procrastinate and waste time to me...which means that I will either post several times daily, or bi-weekly {depending on how much time I have, and if I want to be doing what I should or not}
Ooh...I like this already! :)

1 comment:

Cory said...

Sounds like a good idea to me!