Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello April!


**
Well it's the first of April, and I figured that snowmobile video was getting old.  I know, "hello" isn't too exciting, but hello to a new month, and hello from a little absence!

We've been busy busy little bees...working in the yard, tending to little seedlings we'll be planting in the garden soon, and demo-ing the wall in our closet to install some massive sliding doors (so all our closet contents are in boxes and it's a big dusty mess around here)...and painting, then designing & installing a shelving system, and moving back in and getting re-organized.

Several weeks ago I decided I would print a few more pictures and document life a little more, and I took the project life plunge...so I've been putting together weekly layouts as well.  I'm 7 weeks in (I figured starting after January 1st is better than not starting at all), and I think I'm keeping up rather well.

I know I say it all the time, but I really do hope to be returning to this space more frequently.

No comments: