Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Seattle through Cory's lens

Last weekend was Lindsay's wedding (which was awesome!).  Cory didn't have much to do while I handled matron of honor duties and then hair & makeup the day of, so he stayed home Friday/Saturday and rode the train over for the main event on Sunday.  He roamed from the train station all over Seattle with a camera in hand until it was time for me to pick him up and head to the venue to get ready.
He took a couple HDR (high dynamic range) shots...

At the market, I really like the ghost people in this shot, and I love that strawberry on the ground.

The EMP is always fun to photograph...

This one isn't HDR, but I like it just the same (look at that blue sky Seattle! -- the rain sure moved in by Monday!)

I hope to share a little from the wedding here shortly, and I know that it was almost two months ago I hosted her bachelorette party/girly lingerie shower...and I have yet to share some of the details from the weekend as well.  Along with another wedding, and a maternity shoot, and a couple seniors, oh and I sewed this awesome baby quilt....
I feel like we're treading a lot of water and barely able to stay afloat right now, but in a good way.  We've been busy with a couple photography "jobs" as of recent, and it doesn't look like we're going to slow down a whole lot any time soon (which makes for a busy schedule, but is fine by me!)  Now we're trying to prioritize camera equipment purchases, tend to the yard as we head into fall, and find time to do laundry & clean the house!

No comments: