Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

around here lately...


We've been taking lots of walks at parks along the river that aren't flooded by the high waters...wondering when Summer will finally show up.

The kitchen is almost done, almost! Half of the tile still needs grout, the main light fixture needs to be built/installed, and paint for the dining room. Then I'll share my old & new kitchen with you, I am really loving my new space!

The poor yard has been terribly neglected these past several weeks, and I can't wait to get my hands dirty again.

My sewing machine has been sitting idle for a while now too. I would really like to find some time to cut & stitch some fabric, I've got quite a few things on my list of things to make.

Lots to do! I'd better go get started on some laundry, those fun weekend chores haven't slowed down either...

No comments: