Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

its fffreeeezing!

It has been clear & cold here all week.
Like almost hurts to breathe cold.
Like can't see the water underneath all the steam coming off the Mighty Columbia cold.
Like freezes your hot water pipes cold.
Yes, no hot water. I went to turn the shower on yesterday morning to get a couple of drips, and then nothing. The cold water ran fine. We had plenty of cold water. So I had settle for a "bum shower" with a pot of hot water on the stove. Thank goodness Cory found the chill in the pipe, and we have it thawed out now, and we have hot running water, and I got to take a real shower this morning.
It has been a long, cold week. I'm so happy the weekend is almost here...I'm on my lunch break now, and then just a few more hours at work.

And a happy weekend to you!

No comments: