Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TTV

Through The Viewfinder.
This style of photography looks super cool.

Here's a how to, the real way.
Rather than getting a base camera, setting up some contraption, and dealing with the frustration of the learning curve...you can fake TTV in Photoshop! :)
The thing is...Photoshop scares me. I know nothing, and I mean nothing about Photoshop. I use Picasa for all of my photo editing. I love it. Just a few clicks, and done. No fussing around with all the possible little tweaks & adjustments you can make. But I want to learn Photoshop. It's an awesome tool...once you learn how to use it. It's the learning part that is overwhelming to me.
With the use of the pause button and this video tutorial, I can say I have some experience with Photoshop, (and it was easy!).

we were drinking peach sangria...yes, it was delicious!

Here's the TTV blog...and Flickr's tutorial, and Flickr has a ton of TTV layers to download.
I'm thinking I'm going to get some more Photoshop experience real soon.
Ok, one more...

1 comment:

alissa said...

i have the 2 cameras and just need to create the contraption. i also have digital overlays and a super cool stamp to fake the ttvs, too. i just LOVE the look.

miss you, friend. when are you coming over here for a visit?

xo,a