Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

just a few random things...

...because I said I would try to post more frequently.

isn't this the cutest little art piece?

I found it over at AT...made from those darling place mats that Target has for like 2 bucks.

I ordered a free sample of cream of wheat, and I'm SO pumped to get it!
When did they start making it with maple & brown sugar already in it? genius!

Warning! Do NOT try this recipe: Buffalo Chicken Soup
It was disgusting, seriously.
I thought it would be legit coming from BHG and all the positive feedback, but don't be fooled!
I am not a picky eater, and I picked.
Cory did eat most of his, and had to finish the dishes for me because I couldn't stand the look & smell of the nastiness.

eww!

Have a good night, the Bachelor is on! :)

No comments: